I created scenarios for each process in ScenarioBuilder and created a test plan in AppVerify. However, I have more than 100 test cases for our manual testing. Is there a way to bulk import test cases into AppVerify?
@matt_s I think the Export/Import test plan would work for you.
I use the Export - Import option. Just export the test plan, add your test cases into the excel file and then import it back.
Thank you, both. I will give it a try.
Yes, there are 2 methods you can use to import your data.
- Add your processes to the test plan and generate your test cases
- Click “Export” to download the Excel template file
- Add your test cases data to file
- Import the Excel into the test plan
To learn how to export and import a Test plan, see this article.
B. Use dynamic variable file option.
- Create a CSV file or an Excel spreadsheet of test cases
- Open test plan and upload the file using the “Dynamic” variable source type
To learn how to use dynamic variable file (CSV or Excel), see this article.
*In both methods, you need to make sure to keep the format of the templates to prevent errors (with bad formatting, missing data, etc.)