I no longer have access to the machine where I created my scripts in ScenarioBuilder. However, the scripts have been running via AppsWatch. Is there a way to export the scripts from the AppsWatch machine so I can open/edit in ScenarioBuilder?
Yes, you can import your scenarios from the AppsWatch server to your ScenarioBuilder machine.
- Go to your installation directory of AppsWatch (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\NrgGlobal or Automai\AppsWatch)
- Go to the folder: \apps\scenariostore
- Select the scenario folder(s) that you want
- Use your mouse and right click on the selected scenario folders
- Select: Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder
- Copy the created zip file onto your ScenarioBuilder machine
- Open ScenarioBuilder’s main menu
- Open Scenario/Components Manager
- Click import and select the zip file.